- Sharing journeys saves money, reduces emissions and is fun!
- Find yourself a CarBUDi, BikeBUDi, WalkBUDi or a TaxiBUDi
- It is completely free to join and use
Traveline East Midlands
For information on all local public transport options.
Telephone Enquiries: 0871 200 22 33
Public Bus Services to the Lincolnshire Showground
We are delighted that Lincolnshire County Council has put in place a Traffic Order which again allows buses to stop at the bus stop on the A15 at the main entrance to the Showground.
When travelling to Lincoln it is necessary to wait on the path on the opposite side of the A15 to the Showground.
We thank our local bus operator Stagecoach, who’s support for returning this service is much appreciated. The Showground is serviced by bus 103, Lincoln - Scunthorpe, for timetables click here.
Lincolnshire Show Shuttle Bus Service
On Wednesday 20th and Thursday 21st June 2012, Stagecoach Lincolnshire is running a shuttle service between Lincoln City Bus Station and the Lincolnshire Showground.
Please note that under the revised terms of the Lincolnshire Concessionary Fare Scheme senior citizen and disabled people’s bus passes are not valid on this service.
For more information call Stagecoach Customer Services on 0845 605 0 605.
National Rail Enquiries
- National Rail Enquiries: 08457 48 49 50
- TrainTracker™: 0871 200 49 50
- TrainTracker™ Text – text station name to: 8 49 50
- National Rail Enquiries from overseas (international rates apply): +44(0)20 7278 5240
- National Rail Enquiries Textphone (for customers with hearing imparements): 0845 60 50 600